Aurora LASIK’s COVID-19 Safety Policy:
In following the CDC Guidelines, Federal and Local Government, we have greatly reduced our appointments, and limiting contact to provide a safe environment for our staff and patients.
We have implemented the following:
- Temperature checks of all staff, patients, and visitors upon arrival
- We are asking all patients to bring and wear a mask while in our office.
- We are asking patients friends and family to remain in the car.
- We are regularly cleaning frequently touched surface areas, countertops, door handles and other highly trafficked areas
- If we ask you to fill out paperwork, please keep the pen we provide and we will clean our clipboards between each use
Most importantly, if you have a fever, cough, or any other cold or flu like symptoms please call us to reschedule your appointment to a future date.
We look forward to seeing you and thank you for your understanding during this time.